All taxes and duties included(excl. usa and ca)
Independence 40mm Green Gradient
Featuring this captivating timepiece with a forest green gradient dial, this 40mm Independence model has a robust design with top-quality precision. The dial, with the dark-to-light gradient and date window at 3 o’clock, also has a “scratched” finish. The scratched finish is made by hand, which means that every model is unique. Ticking inside is the COSC-certified calibre NN08 which can be admired through the sapphire glass case back.
On-the-fly micro-adjustment bracelet
As part of the launch of these five new models, we are also introducing our first micro-adjustment bracelet – a stainless steel bracelet that can be shortened by 9mm on the fly. This micro-adjustment can be done on the clasp without any tools. This is ideal for NORQAIN wearers who, for example, want the bracelet to fit tighter or looser during sporting activities. The design of the steel bracelet is similar to our existing metal bracelet, however the links are now fully brushed. This bracelet is available with these five new references and will also be rolled out in other collections with upcoming launches in 2023.
5 watches to celebrate 5 years of independence
In honour of our anniversary and accomplishments, we launched five new references as part of our Independence collection – a nod to five years as a successful independent brand. The timepieces were launched at the NORQAIN Fair which took place from 11 to 15 April in Zermatt when we served as Co-Partner of the Zermatt Unplugged music festival.
The Independence family is inspired by the courage it takes to do the unexpected. NORQAIN’s passion ticks inside every one of its exclusive, innovative and ultra-robust Independence timepieces – the new skeletonised model is no exception. These watches are designed for the explorer who feels most at home in the “my life, my way” ethos while confidently pursuing their passion.
A sign of NORQAIN’s watchmaking craftsmanship, the Independence model’s skeletonised Sellita movement is based on the architecture principles of beam construction: each support point is held by at least two arms. Wearers and admirers can enjoy a stunning view of the robust and shock-resistant movement and blue openwork dial through the sapphire glass on both sides of the stainless steel case. The 42mm case features three different finishes – brushed, polished and sandblasted. The central hour, minute and seconds hands are coloured with a vibrant blue lacquer. It is available on a steel bracelet with on-the-fly micro-adjustment or on an animal cruelty-free rubber strap.
- NORQAIN calibre NN08 (SW200-1)
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Chronometer certified (COSC)
- 26 rubies
- Personalised NORQAIN oscillating weight
- 41 hours power reserve
- Balance frequency: 28’800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
DIAL & HANDS
- Green gradient dial with hand “scratched” finish, which makes every dial unique, white NORQAIN logo
- Black inner flange
- Diamond-cut faceted indexes, rhodium plated, filled with white X1 Superluminova
- Date window at 3 o’clock
- Diamond-cut faceted hour and minute hands, rhodium plated, filled with white X1 Superluminova
- Diamond-cut flat second hand, rhodium plated, red tip filled with white X1 Superluminova
- 316L stainless steel case body
- Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 12.05mm
- Width between lugs: 20mm
- Lug to lug: 46.30mm
- Water resistance: 100m
- Double anti-reflective, scratch-proof, flat sapphire glass on top
- Open case-back with scratch-proof flat sapphire glass
- Screw-down crown with NORQAIN logo
- Engraved 316L stainless steel NORQAIN plate on the left side of the case
- Integrated 316L stainless steel bracelet – folding clasp with pushers and “on the fly” micro adjustment
- Integrated black rubber strap with “Milanese” pattern – stainless steel pin buckle