UNIQUE GOLDEN GLACIER DIAL
Capturing the beauty and mystery of the Himalayan mountains this NEVEREST Glacier features a golden glacier dial. The golden cracks on the black dial are inspired by the jagged crevasses of Khumbu Icefall, the most dangerous stage of the climb to Everest’s summit.
MANUFACTURE CALIBRE – COSC CERTIFIED
This model is equipped with a COSC certified Manufacture Calibre produced by movement manufacturer Kenissi featuring a weekend-proof 70-hour power reserve and personalised NORQAIN bridge.
BUTTERFLY HELP PROJECT
10% of the proceeds from sales of NEVEREST watches will be donated to the Butterfly Help Project, a non-profit organisation based in Nepal which NORQAIN has supported since 2021. Together, NORQAIN and the Butterfly Help Project have helped 50 children access a quality education and recently completed construction of a hostel where these students can stay during the school period so they can attend their lessons. The children whom the Butterfly Help Project supports are primarily daughters and sons of sherpas who have lost their lives in the Himalayan mountains while guiding climbers to Mount Everest.
The Adventure NEVEREST collection is a line that represents NORQAIN’s ambitious drive, passion for new challenges and never-resting spirit. These timepieces are stylish and rugged. With the brand’s partnership with the Butterfly Help Project, 10% of the earnings from the sales of Adventure NEVEREST watches help families of sherpas who have lost their lives in the Himalayan mountains and give their children access to education.
The 40mm automatic-winding Adventure NEVEREST Glacier has a black and gold look – from the steel brushed and satined case, to the unique black Glacier dial with gold-filled crevasses. The cracks resemble the jagged crevasses of Khumbu Icefall, the most dangerous stage of the climb to Everest’s summit. The black ceramic ring of the bezel is decorated with a red golden scale and Superluminova marker at the 12 o’clock position. The NEVEREST Glacier is water resistant to 200 metres and is equipped with NORQAIN’s Manufacture calibre NN20/1, which is visible through the sapphire glass case back.
- 316L stainless steel case
- Diameter: 40.00mm
- Thickness: 12.55mm
- Width between lugs: 20.00mm
- Lug to lug: 48.30mm
- Water resistance: 200m
- Double anti-reflective, scratch-proof, double domed sapphire glass on top
- Open case back with scratch-proof flat sapphire glass
- Screw-down crown with NORQAIN logo
- Engraved 316L stainless steel NORQAIN plate on the left side of the case
- 316L stainless steel bezel with ceramic ring
- Black ceramic ring, with minute graduation and Superluminova insert at 12 o’clock
- Unidirectional, counter-clockwise rotating with click system
- Knurled bezel to ensure optimal handling
- Red gold plated 24-hour indication
DIAL & HANDS
- Black Glacier dial with golden cracks inspired by crevasses on Mt. Everest
- Red gold colour NORQAIN logo
- Diamond-cut faceted indexes, red gold plated, with white X1 Superluminova
- Diamond-cut faceted hour and minute hands, red gold plated, filled with white X1 Superluminova
- Diamond-cut flat second hand, red gold plated, white X1 Superluminova-filled tip, red outlined tip
- NORQAIN Manufacture Calibre (NN20/1)
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Chronometer certified (COSC)
- 27 rubies
- Personalised bridge with NORQAIN core values: “Adventure – Freedom – Independence”
- Personalised NORQAIN oscillating weight
- 70 hours power reserve
- Balance frequency: 28’800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
- Integrated 316L stainless steel bracelet – folding clasp with pushers and quick micro adjustment
- Black rubber strap – stainless steel pin buckle