All taxes and duties included(excl. usa and ca)
THE ULTIMATE HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORTS WATCH
The watches’ robustness and shock-resistance are proven by withstanding 5000 g. It can handle extreme shocks and bumps like when the wearer rides a mountain bike, skis an exhilarating downhill slope or runs an ambitious trail.
What immediately stands out about the 100% Swiss-made timepieces in the Wild ONE collection, aside from their incredible lightness, is their innovative construction. The case has separate top and bottom NORTEQ parts, developed by strategic partner BIWI, which serve as a protective cage and are connected and secured with custom-made screws. Between these parts is a rubber shock absorber that surrounds a titanium container in which ticks the NN20/1 Manufacture Calibre. The BIWI rubber bumper reliably absorbs shocks during even the most extreme activities. Water resistance to a depth of 200 metres expands the range of sports that the Wild ONE is suited for. In total, the case is made of 25 parts, including four screws which are engraved with a mountain-peak design. Each watch weighs just 84 grams, which is 50% lighter than a stainless steel NORQAIN watch.
INTRICATE LASER-CUT DIAL
The three-level laser-cut dial features an intricate mandala-like pattern of our mountain-inspired double-N logo. Each level is separated by 0.05mm giving the pattern an eye-catching 3D effect.
The hour, minute and seconds hands of the Wild ONE timepieces are skeletonised, a distinguishing and much-loved design feature of all the watches in the Independence collection.
- NORQAIN Manufacture Caliber NN20/1
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Chronometer certified
- 28 rubies
- Personalised bridge with NORQAIN core values: “Adventure – Freedom – Independence”
- Personalised NORQAIN oscillating weight
- 70 hours power reserve
- Balance frequency: 28’800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
- Black NORTEQ cage (top and back plates)
- Black rubber shock absorber
- Sandblasted titanium container and case back
- Black NORTEQ “NORQAIN” plate on the left side of the case
- Double anti-reflective, scratch proof, flat sapphire glass on top
- Open case back with scratch proof flat sapphire glass
- Screw-down crown, overmolded with black rubber and “NORQAIN” logo
- 42mm diameter
- 12.30mm thickness
- 49.40mm lug to lug
- 200m water resistance
- Width between lugs of 22mm
- Black dial with 3-level laser-cut NORQAIN mandala-like pattern
- Diamond-cut flat skeleton indexes, rhodium plated, with black X1 Superluminova spots
- Diamond-cut faceted Hour and Minute hands, rhodium plated, black X1 Superluminova-filled tip
- Diamond-cut flat Second Hand, rhodium plated, black X1 Superluminova-filled tip
- Integrated black rubber strap with khaki “Milanese” structure
- Black NORTEQ pin buckle